1. Design flaw... Why is there a toxic waste pipeline running right next to the recreational area?
2. Ear hair!?! Were you just trying to tick me off?
3. Song of Solomon Chapter 7 reads in part:
1 HOW beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince’s daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman.
2 Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.
3 Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins.
Why isn’t Song of Solomon referenced more in Sunday School?
4. Why aren’t people possessed with devils anymore? Or is that Donald Trump's deal?
5. Does it annoy You when hardcore rappers thank You during their Grammy Award speeches?
6. More annoying... Bitter atheists or self-righteous fundamentalists?
7. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
8. On any given day, how many lottery-related prayers do You get? How does that stack up against prayers of pure gratitude?
9. Where’s my hamster?
10. Why is a carrot more orange than an orange?
11. Two soldiers on opposing sides of a battlefield pray fervently. Which one do You listen to?
12. Proverbs 10:4 says "He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich…" Does that mean we are supposed to work to get ahead rather than pray to get ahead?
13. Paid clergy? Wasn’t what was given given freely?
14. “Thou shalt not kill” was written before freeway driving was invented. Any chance for a rewrite?
15. If eating pork is a no no why are BLT's so tasty?
16. Is there a sin worse than gossip?
17. Why is it so hard to forgive?
18. Do You really have to bless everyone who sneezes?
19. Are You a cat person or dog person?
20. What happens to the socks we lose in the dryer?
21. Any chance for a do-over?